Watkins Glen

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Watkins Glen
From: "Roger Garnett" <rwg1@cornell.edu>
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 1997 16:08:14 -0500
Simon Favre writes:
Re: Crew Needed for Sears Point
> My cheap help has all evaporated on me.

I understand... My crew will be able to make it to the Glen on Saturday &
Sunday, but not Thrus & Friday.

Anyone at the Glen this weekend should stop by and say hello- Gary Specman and
I should have our Bugeyes paddocked together.

Friday is the Grand Prix Festival downtown, with parade laps of the original
street course. This years special is Can Am- maybe we'll have better weather
than last time they came!

Long Range Weather Report:
Wednedsay- rain & cold for setup - sounds like the Glen!
>From Thursday onwards, it looks like possible increasing sun & tempertures- can
it be?

 Roger Garnett  (Roger-Garnett@cornell.edu)  http://www.wayward.team.net/
                  "The Wayward Sports Car Centre"
      "All donations of stray, orphaned, odd, neglected, etc.
       sports cars and bits in need of a good home accepted."
        "The drop off bin is right there- behind the barn..."