Helmets for Kart racing needed

To: <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Helmets for Kart racing needed
From: "Mark Platshon" <mark@assetman.com>
Date: Fri, 25 Jul 1997 08:47:43 -0700
I am going to start my sons off racing in karts, and I'll do it also to
refine my skills (I hope! - but they'll probably beat the old man.)
Anyway, the local kart racing school allows helmets Snell 85 or newer.
Does anyone have any older helmets (preferably smaller sizes) that have
been retired from car racing that you want to get rid of cheap?

Thanks,
Mark Platshon
Maserati Mistral (Misty) being prepared for vintage race
415-854-1737