Elkhart

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Elkhart
From: jim fuerstenberg <jimf42@pyrotechnics.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Jul 1997 22:48:26 -0500
I had fun at the event despite being classed with hordes of cars with
larger displacements, unlike every other group with whom I race.  Had a
great race with a 1275 sprite and a 2.0 liter 911...and my clutch did not
fail until the cool down lap of the race.

However, too crowded, too many cars.  About 100 cars or so less would be fine.

Jim

Mini-Cooper S #42

Jim Fuerstenberg
Three Wheel Racing

 "British marshals, ever at the forefront in motor racing
  safety, were the first to use cement dust on oil spilt on
  the circuit." ( Announcer Raymond Baxter at the Goodwood
 Festival of Speed. June, 1994)

"Or need to..."
(anonymous spectator.)