Re: Nancy Turnbull

To: Don Suiter <suiter@ares.csd.net>
Subject: Re: Nancy Turnbull
From: Mike &Jaye Rosen <mra@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 16 Jul 1997 10:22:09 -0400
Don Suiter wrote:

> Roger,
>
> Nice picture of Nancy's 7 and your car. I enjoyed the animation on #91
> at the top of your page. I don't know many of you east coasters except
> through this list and publications, but you sure are a close group.
> Hopefully we can race together some year in the future.
> Regards,
> Don

Strange thing this. Jim Hayes in Mass., Roger Garnett in central New York
State, Brian Evans and yours truly here in Toronto are all members of
VARAC among other clubs,  have definite opinions on just about every
topic, don't mind telling anyone what those opinions are - or why they
really are gospel. And do enjoy racing together - we've all been on the
track on the same grid numerous times - and count Nancy as one of our
own.
Mike
Mike