Re: racing archive

To: "Dunst, Mordecai" <mdunst@smtplink.Coh.ORG>
Subject: Re: racing archive
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 09:19:29 -0500 (CDT)
On Wed, 2 Jul 1997, Dunst, Mordecai wrote:

>      Hello all:
>
>      I would like to get at least one photo of each member's car in
>      "racing-trim"  i.e. while on track and racing..

>      Anyone have the energy and cleverness to  come-up with a Friends of
>      Triumph design that we could make into a ?decal for our race car(s)
>      with a matching  ?tee-shirt and/or patch for our driving suits.....

        I've got plenty of pix for some of our retenue... someoen else
        may have to supply pix from outside of the midwest... How would you
        like the photos, actual prints or files? Will I be credited (should
        someone want prints?

        I might be willing to try doing a logo... would you want a
        cartoon or something more logo-like?

        Inquiring but hard up photographer wants to know!

        Greg

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois