Re: open trailers

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: open trailers
From: Tjackson82@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 1997 00:20:59 -0400 (EDT)
Fellow racers:

I am in the market for a new tandem-axle open trailer to haul my 65 Mustang.
Some morally and socially disadvantaged person who will probably never make
more than $30,000 a year in his hopefully wretched, miserable life stole
mine.
I have seen some brochures for a tilt-type trailer that does away with the
need for ramps, which can be a pain. Also, that trailer appears to have the
advantage of allowing one to load up single handedly.
It's also about $1,200 more than the going rate for a more conventional
19-foot specimen.
I'm willing (barely) to spend the extra cash if it's worth it and has no
problems.
Any input?

Terry Jackson
BP Mustang, #82.

P.S. -- I plan to find a new storage lot for the new trailer!