Re: Posting Regarding VSCDA Event in August

To: Mike & Jaye Rosen <mra@sympatico.ca>
Subject: Re: Posting Regarding VSCDA Event in August
From: Cheryl Barnes <cbarnes@netnet.net>
Date: Fri, 30 May 1997 15:23:07 -0500
Mike & Jaye Rosen wrote:

> Alexander Joseph H wrote:
>
> > In any case the Cull's put on a first class event. Bring on the Mosport
> > Motorheads, Brian.
> >
> > See you there.  :-)
> I feel like I'm evesdropping.... Grattan is great but then again, so is
>Mosport and, I
> seem to see a whole lot more westward travel than the other way around (If
>you get
> my meaning)  Why don't we try a huge grid of VSCDA FV's sometimes?

Yes. Yes. Yes!

In the meantime, we can start thinking about the 35th (I think)
anniversary of FVees. DRE (Chicago) will be organizing the event
to be held at Road America.

It was great having the entire paddock full of Vees.

For further info, contact Butch or Ron at:
http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/drewrep/

or telephone 630.213.1010, Chicago, central time