Re: vintage women racers -Reply

To: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@forbin.com>
Subject: Re: vintage women racers -Reply
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 07:47:28 -0500 (CDT)
On Sat, 24 May 1997, Jack W Drews wrote:

> I recently visited the Mayo Clinic at Rochester, Minn. as a patient in
> the cardiac unit.
>
> I can tell you that as of last week, 90% of the patients having had
> cardiac surgery were males.
>
> Let's see, women have longer life expectancies, less heart problems, etc
> etc.
>
> Hmmmmm.

        It's a plot...:)

        Jack,

        Take heart (sorry). After menopause things even out for the fairer
        sex...

        Glad you are once again on the mend... I'm planning to be at
        Blackhawk farms in a few weeks and looking forward to seening
        your beautiful `4 once more!

        I'll be up there with the Green Man... Camping (?)...

        BTW, I need to hit you up for advice on making my TR4 easier to
        get in and out of... My wife's arthritis is giving her fits. A
        few years back I installed early TR6 seats in the beast for comfort
        on long trips... which worked. However, they make getting into and
        out of the car harder for someone who can't bend her legs very well.
        I don't want to give up the car (especially now that it's about where
        I want it performance and reliability-wise). Any thoughts would
        be appreciated.

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois