Re: 3-piece wheels?

To: PaceCars@aol.com
Subject: Re: 3-piece wheels?
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@spitfire.cs.utah.edu>
Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 01:33:41 -0600
Wow, 13 x 8, and only a 2" backspace?  This seems a bit odd, but then a lot
of vintage racers are that way.  [Yes, apply as desired to cars or their
drivers! ]

Anyway, as a dealer for Kiezer wheels, I can get you new 13 x 8 wheels,
about 7.75 pounds each, for $135 plus shipping.  I'd have to check to see if
the back halves are available to get down to a 2" backspace in the 13" size.

On another note, this announcement is a bit late, since the event is going to
be held in two weeks.  Intermountain Vintage Racing is having the first of two
hillclimbs June 7 & 8 on the Snow Basin road, east of Ogden, Utah.  This is a
Northwest Hillclimb Association points event, as is the IVR fall hillclimb.
The fall hillclimb will, as of the moment, be on the Bear Hollow road outside
of Park City, Utah, the weekend of September 20 and 21.  If you happen to be
in Utah either in two weeks or near the end of Septemer, you may want to check
it out!

mjb.