Valiant

To: "vintage list" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Valiant
From: "Ray Ernst" <ernst@mindspring.com>
Date: Sun, 11 May 1997 02:19:35 -0400
>you might need to ask these questions in the format " I want to
> race in vintage with...?...club,  or at ..........?............ track,  I
> live in ...?...... area, who has any info on how to prep this car so it
will
> be accepted? "

mostly  I want to get track time with the car.
I live in Atl. Ga.  so Road Atl. isnt far at all
Savannah wouldn't be a bad drive either
I will be attending a Car Guys driving school this summer at Summit Point
time and money are a bit short right now, being a fulltime college student
would this car fit in with club racing?
my goal is to eventually run the One Lap of America,
either in the Valiant: "half a 340", or my Diplomat copcar

 Jason Ernst
64 Valiant
ect...