Re: Road Racing Valiants and Ocelots

Subject: Re: Road Racing Valiants and Ocelots
From: Ross Fosbender <rossf@interaccess.com>
Date: Sat, 10 May 1997 21:25:51 -0700
In the late 60s-early 70s, there was a fellow road racing a yellow
Valiant 4-door in Midwestern Council of SCC.  It was the early model
with the almond shaped taillights.  If my KLAXON back issues were not
packed up to move I could give you names and numbers.  I don't recall
seeing it very many times.  It was the topic of some jocularity at the
time.

Ocelot sports racers were built by a group in Madison, Wisconsin.  I
think they're defunct by about ten years. If the exact names don't show
up on the ML soon, I know an ex-Ocelot racer who will have the exact
details, and I will get them.

Ross Fosbender
'71 GTV1750 ITB/VH (for sale)
'65 Guilia Spider Veloce (not for sale)