Re: wellesley hillclimb this weekend?

To: Douglas Hagerman <Hagerman@mail.dec.com>
Subject: Re: wellesley hillclimb this weekend?
From: Susan <alfasun@esslink.com>
Date: Fri, 09 May 1997 16:03:26 -0400
Hello Doug
The Hunnewell Hillclimb is for VSCCA prewar cars only. It is held at the
Hunnewell estate in Wellesley (near Dover) MA on Sunday May 11. There
isn't sufficient parking for spectators, but you can bring a picnic
lunch and walk in, "probably" (I never needed to try "crashing" since I
belong to VSCCA). It isn't really open to the public, though. It's not a
very long driveway and you really can't see much of the course, similar
to Castle Hill event. A better event from a spectator's point of view is
the Mount Equinox hillclimb (also VSCCA cars), with a five mile run with
viewing points all along - great scenery and cars (50+) and A car show
down the road as well at Hildene. This is June 14-15, 1997, near
Manchester, Vermont (Route 7A). No admission fee, very casual, miserable
in the rain.
I can give you directions to either event if you email me.
Susan
Victory Lane
Norfolk, CT