wellesley hillclimb this weekend?

To: "'vintage-race@autox.team.net'" <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: wellesley hillclimb this weekend?
From: Douglas Hagerman <Hagerman@mail.dec.com>
Date: Fri, 9 May 1997 13:48:20 -0400
Please excuse me for possibly not following the proper formula for
this group; I just joined yesterday. The specific reason I joined was
to try to find out more info on the "Hunnewell Hillclimb" in
Wellesley, Massachusetts (USA) this Sunday. Is it on? Can anybody
watch? What are the directions to get there?

Thank you for any assistance, and in the future I will carefully
read stuff for a couple of weeks before posting...

Doug.
Doug Hagerman
Storage Architecture
Digital Equipment Corporation
+1 508 841 2145
please reply to hagerman@mail.dec.com
regardless of what the reply-to: field says