Re: vintage races in Dallas - correction

To: CPSTEMP2@ccgate1.exu.ericsson.se (CPSTEMP2)
Subject: Re: vintage races in Dallas - correction
From: JISBELLJR@mail.utexas.edu (Jim Isbell)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 11:14:00 -0600 (CST)
>     Slight date correction
>     Memorial Day races are on 24/25 May
>     (My mind must've slipped on some good ol' Healey oil drippins - or
>     something!!)
>
>     Corinthian Vintage Auto Racing Corp. is hosting a vintage race on
>     Memorial Day weekend (22/23 May) at Texas World Speedway, College
>     Station, Texas.

This track is, however, NOT in Dallas or even near Dallas.  It is about 200
miles south of Dallas at College Station, Tx.

         JIM I.

"Life is tough.  Its tougher if you're stupid"  J.Wayne

1970 XKE 2+2
1974 Bricklin
1978 Roberts 44' steel ketch, "Millennium Falcon"
         "Its the ship that made the Kessel Run in less than twelve parsecs."
Han Solo
1979 Lola T540 Formula Atlantic
1985 XJS
1985 XJ6