Re: vintage races in Dallas - correction

To: vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: vintage races in Dallas - correction
From: CPSTEMP2@ccgate1.exu.ericsson.se (CPSTEMP2)
Date: Mon, 24 Feb 1997 09:50:42 -0600
     <zvezdah@ldl.net> >MIME-Version: 1.0
     >To: vintage racing <vintage-race@Autox.Team.Net> >Subject: vintage
     races in Dallas
     >Sender: owner-vintage-race@autox.team.net >Precedence: bulk
     >Hi All,
     >Want an excuse to visit Dallas this spring or summer. Can anyone tell
     me >of any vintage races there?
     >Thanks
     >Chris "i know my caterhams not a vintage car"Smith >

     Slight date correction
     Memorial Day races are on 24/25 May
     (My mind must've slipped on some good ol' Healey oil drippins - or
     something!!)

     Corinthian Vintage Auto Racing Corp. is hosting a vintage race on
     Memorial Day weekend (22/23 May) at Texas World Speedway, College
     Station, Texas.  The track is a 1.8mi. course using the start/finish
     straight  of the Winston Cup track plus an 11-turn infield course. TWS
     is approx. 5 miles south of town, just east of the main highway.  This
     event attracts about 100 cars. The next event is the 7th Annual
     Sunburn GP at Abilene (14/15 June).

     Fred Crowley (Team Healey Texas - "if it ain't leaking oil, check the
     dip stick")

     oldwolf@airmail.net