Re: old mags was vintage race list

To: Warnock@engrnd.roundlake.baxter.com
Subject: Re: old mags was vintage race list
From: jeh@world.std.com (jim hayes)
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 1995 23:24:14 -0400
> From: "Warnock, Mike" <Warnock@engrnd.roundlake.baxter.com>
> To: "'Hayes, Jim'" <jeh@fotec.com>
> Subject: old mags was vintage race list
> Date: Mon, 16 Oct 95 15:58:00 PDT
> >I don't keep mags - never did. Is there any index to old mags? Anybody
> >putting them on CD rom? A guy in NY is doing that with Alfa (and now
> >Porsche) lit.
> Sounds like a great idea to me.  I have not seen anyone putting together a
> index so far.

The guys doing the Alfa and Porsche lit on CD ROM are Car Disc
International, Box 608, Livonia , NY 14487, (716)-346-4549. Wouldn't old
Sports Car Graphics be nice?

Jim Hayes - Alfa nut
jeh@fotec.com  tel:1-800-537-8254   fax:1-617-241-8616
Vintage racing '59 & '62 Alfa Spiders. Street ride: '57 Spider.