--===============9096233426607266422==
boundary="=_ba748e6e14288eda679e2c80fda0ffa7"
--=_ba748e6e14288eda679e2c80fda0ffa7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
I've got a '62 TR 3B that I had painted over last winter. The chrome
gas cap was looking pretty pathetic next to the new paint. I bought a
new one from Moss, but am not sure how to get the old one out without
messing up the new paint. The new one is not threaded. The old one
is also not threaded. Late TR 3As thru TR 3Bs use one described as: =20
GAS CAP, w/integral extension. It slides in
and out, but not easily. I cannot make my old one move. Has anyone
on the list had any experience with replacing that cap?
Allan StultsVeneta, Oregon'62 TR 3B
--=_ba748e6e14288eda679e2c80fda0ffa7
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable
<span style=3D"font-family: Arial; font-size: 14px; line-height: 150%;"><di=
v>I've got a '62 TR 3B that I had painted over last winter. The chrom=
e gas cap was looking pretty pathetic next to the new paint. I bought=
a new one from Moss, but am not sure how to get the old one out without me=
ssing up the new paint. The new one is not threaded. The old on=
e is also not threaded. Late TR 3As thru TR 3Bs use one described as:=
<a href=3D"https://mossmotors.com/834-840-gas-cap-w-integral-ex=
tension">
GAS CAP, w/integral extension</a>. It slides =
in and out, but not easily. I cannot make my old one move. Has =
anyone on the list had any experience with replacing that cap?</div><div><b=
r></div><div>Allan Stults</div><div>Veneta, Oregon</div><div>'62 TR 3B</div=
></span>
--=_ba748e6e14288eda679e2c80fda0ffa7--
--===============9096233426607266422==
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit
Content-Disposition: inline
** triumphs@autox.team.net **
Archive: http://www.team.net/pipermail/triumphs http://www.team.net/archive
--===============9096233426607266422==--
|