Re: [TR] TR6: cleaning up speedo/tach/gauges vs. paying someone else to

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] TR6: cleaning up speedo/tach/gauges vs. paying someone else to do it
From: Paul Tegler <ptegler@verizon.net> mail.backend.jedi.jws.acl:role.jedi.acl.token.atz.jws.hermes.aol
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2023 19:30:05 -0400
they all open the same way... twsit to line up the crimp over of the
chrome trim ring to the body cut outs. The problem is the old o-rings
dry out and basically glue them in place.
Replacement o-rings are avail for hte glasss to body and rinf to glass
interfaces  (as well as gauges to dashboard. ) cleaning them up is not
had,just take your time.

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler