Re: [TR] Engine stand

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Engine stand
From: Chris Simo <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2018 20:06:08 -0400

--00000000000043526c0579167d7e

in the for what its worth department, i made a plate to side mount the Tr6
engine during a rebuild. I did a reasonable job of estimating center of
gravity, too.

I can provide a sketch if anyone is interested. Was really nice having
access to front and back during the build.

I've done 3 different builds on the stand and have loaned it out a few
times, too.

Sent from my TRASH-80

--00000000000043526c0579167d7e

ide mount the Tr6 engine during a rebuild. I did a reasonable job of estima=
r=3D"auto">I can provide a sketch if anyone is interested. Was really nice =
having access to front and back during the build.</div><div dir=3D"auto"><b=
r></div><div dir=3D"auto">I&#39;ve done 3 different builds on the stand and=
 have loaned it out a few times, too.<br><br><div data-smartmail=3D"gmail_s=

--00000000000043526c0579167d7e--

--===============8213610695474905919==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

--===============8213610695474905919==--