Re: [TR] Nisonger Instrument Repair

To: David Porter <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Nisonger Instrument Repair
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 2016 14:03:17 +0000 (UTC)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Thread-index: 2+RFOkpER4t8jAZCvwW36fd1+7mTSA== s=q20140121; t=1453039398; bh=0zpzOIpYRogx47D4nUtSaQgDU2xsUW0iZ6nhtAlvMNk=; h=Received:Received:Date:From:To:Message-ID:Subject:MIME-Version: Content-Type; b=XdoNjCS/ExeTJ561qWuNUmqs/GPXFDyoOHX40yX6SMq2fr1RIFyVeO+6uT6yzJazn BgBAqNhQvQScPe08ok6a893kTRruU81CYpKf340cStmfxSk2bZgwyDsqxtSoCeD4Ke LPU7UO6k4qdx/6lnSR9nj/TPeA6ZpBS729Emq/IHB2eZF3YVshvSxhTVSlJJSNOXYd Jl3/+cDPcKUN6Vi7Y75kkHIdso0oAyQ4ttMhrxBEV35LsnrRRh+mtCJAwFJDT6ir6p y98SE4RZWtM+cXHT1d/NWAdTH+fB+umVQJnZLJ7bZaqa5tmkkw1XhjClHzOmYJ/CRq tC3HVy2XQLk9A==
Alas, can't agree.  Sent my gauges originally to Mo-Ma.  Took three months to
get them back because, they told me, their pebble beach customers get priority.

Sorry.  Not acceptable.