Re: [TR] Nisonger Instrument Repair

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Nisonger Instrument Repair
From: David Porter <frogeye@porterscustom.com>
Date: Sat, 16 Jan 2016 12:12:39 -0700
--===============4661209043188529402==
 boundary="------------050703070900050401010404"

--------------050703070900050401010404

I happen to use Mo-Ma on a nearly monthly basis. Joey, the new owner,
worked for Margaret for 18 years before her passing. Joey does high
dollar cars because he does them well, but to
say he won't do lesser cars is totally incorrect..
Dave

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/

--------------050703070900050401010404

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    I happen to use Mo-Ma on a nearly monthly basis. Joey, the new
    owner, worked for Margaret for 18 years before her passing. Joey
    does high dollar cars because he does them well, but to <br>
    say he won't do lesser cars is totally incorrect..<br>
    Dave<br>
      cite="mid:12749FDEF6D540D3A336C748B8D98C9D@Ranteer.local"
      type="cite">
          #000000">
            and don?t care about anything else.  </div>
            FONT-FAMILY: &quot;Calibri&quot;; FONT-WEIGHT: normal;
            COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; DISPLAY: inline">
                    moz-do-not-send="true"
                    title="auprichard@uprichard.net"
                    href="mailto:auprichard@uprichard.net";><a
class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:auprichard@uprichard.net";>auprichard@uprichard.net</a></a>
                    title="dave@ranteer.com"
                    href="mailto:dave@ranteer.com";>dave n</a> ; <a
                    moz-do-not-send="true"
                    title="triumphs@autox.team.net"
                    href="mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net";><a
class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net";>triumphs@autox.team.net</a></a>
            FONT-FAMILY: &quot;Calibri&quot;; FONT-WEIGHT: normal;
            COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE: normal; DISPLAY: inline"><span
              style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: verdana; COLOR:
              #000000">
                fine. Then the prices started to creep, then I had to
                return gauges, then it became my fault.</div>
                FONT-FAMILY: verdana; COLOR: black; PADDING-LEFT: 8px;
                MARGIN-LEFT: 8px; BORDER-LEFT: blue 2px solid"
                webmail="1">
                  --------<br>
                        FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE:
                        normal; DISPLAY: inline">
                              <a moz-do-not-send="true"
                                title="75TR6@TR6.Danielsonfamily.org"
                                href="mailto:75TR6@TR6.Danielsonfamily.org";
                                target="_blank">Bob Danielson</a> </div>
                              6:40 PM</div>
                                title="ahwahneetr@gmail.com"
                                href="mailto:ahwahneetr@gmail.com";
                                target="_blank">Geo Hahn</a> ; <a
                                moz-do-not-send="true"
                                title="terryrs@comcast.net"
                                href="mailto:terryrs@comcast.net";
                                target="_blank"><a
class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:terryrs@comcast.net";>terryrs@comcast.net</a></a>
                                title="triumphs@autox.team.net"
                                href="mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net";
                                target="_blank">Triumph List</a> </div>
                              Instrument Repair</div>
                        none; FONT-FAMILY: &quot;Calibri&quot;;
                        FONT-WEIGHT: normal; COLOR: #000000; FONT-STYLE:
                        normal; DISPLAY: inline">
                            'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">
                              West Valley Instruments for the past few
                              years. You tell Morris what you want done
                              and he quotes a price. When he receives
                              the instrument, he inspects and lets you
                              know if anything else needs to be done
                              that will affect the price and quotes a
                              completion date. Beside doing the usual
                              rebuilds/calibration he does electronic
                              and GPS conversions, face
                              restoration/painting and LED lighting if
                              desired.  For stock cable driven
                              instruments (Tach &amp; Speedo) he usually
                              recommends a new cable that he builds to
                              the proper specs with regard to tip
                              dimensions. An out of spec cable tip can
                              wreck a newly rebuilt gauge.</div>
                              'Calibri'; COLOR: #000000">Bob Danielson<br>
                              <a moz-do-not-send="true"

href="http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm";>http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/PanelBootSales1.htm</a><br>
                              Custom Interiors &amp; Boot Covers<br>
                              <a moz-do-not-send="true"

href="http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/FenderBlanket.htm";>http://tr6.danielsonfamily.org/FenderBlanket.htm</a><br>
                              Fender Blankets</div>
                  <hr> <br>
                  ** <a moz-do-not-send="true"

href="mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net";>triumphs@autox.team.net</a>
                  **<br>
                  Donate: <a moz-do-not-send="true"

href="http://www.team.net/donate.html";>http://www.team.net/donate.html</a><br>
                  Archive: <a moz-do-not-send="true"

href="http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a><br>
                  Forums: <a moz-do-not-send="true"

href="http://www.team.net/forums";>http://www.team.net/forums</a><br>
href="mailto://autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/auprichard@uprichard.net";>//autox.team.net/mailman/options/triumphs/auprichard@uprichard.net</a><br>
      <pre wrap="">
** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net";>triumphs@autox.team.net</a> **

href="http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/forums";>http://www.team.net/forums</a>
</pre>
      Dave Porter
      Porter Custom Bicycles
      2909 Arno St. NE
      Albuquerque, NM 87107
      505-352-1378
      Go HERE: my world <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="http://www.porterbikes.com/";>www.porterbikes.com/</a>

--===============4661209043188529402==--