Re: [TR] tr3 headlight rim

To: Randall <TR3driver@ca.rr.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] tr3 headlight rim
From: ptegler <ptegler@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2015 00:20:08 -0400
Cc: 'Triumphs' <triumphs@autox.team.net>
--===============6038926054213396754==
 boundary=------------000909000106040201050908

--------------000909000106040201050908

...I don't believe these can be reliably (safely?) used in a fully
enclosed bucketed headlamp like on our LBC's without over heating.
Modern lights are open at the back and would allow proper cooling for
the little fans on this style light
ymmv

ptegler

--
Paul Tegler ptegler@verizon.net www.teglerizer.com

--------------000909000106040201050908

  <head>
      http-equiv="Content-Type">
  </head>
    ...I don't believe these can be reliably (safely?) used in a fully
    enclosed bucketed headlamp like on our LBC's without over heating.<br>
    Modern lights are open at the back and would allow proper cooling
    for the little fans on this style light<br>
    ymmv<br>
    ptegler<br>
      type="cite">
        <pre wrap="">Possibly this is the one with hi/lo?  This auction
mentions
that you're supposed to tell him which bulb you want which I
take to mean ask for the H4 hi/lo bulbs.

<a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://tinyurl.com/phogabf";>http://tinyurl.com/phogabf</a>
</pre>
      <pre wrap="">
That sounds right.

The attached photo is totally and utterly off topic, and yet strangely germane

-- Randall
</pre>
      <pre wrap="">
** <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"
href="mailto:triumphs@autox.team.net";>triumphs@autox.team.net</a> **

href="http://www.team.net/archive";>http://www.team.net/archive</a>
Forums: <a class="moz-txt-link-freetext"
href="http://www.team.net/forums";>http://www.team.net/forums</a>
</pre>
      Paul Tegler
      <a class="moz-txt-link-abbreviated"