Re: [TR] Accessory power in +ground TR3

To: <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Accessory power in +ground TR3
From: "John Macartney" <john.macartney@ukpips.org.uk>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 22:43:01 -0000
Maybe I haven't grabbed the concept here but if the plan is to run a GPS, phone
charger or laptop - or two out of three at any one time, what's wrong with
plugging in to a cigar lighter socket? I do it all the time with just three
different leads relevant to what needs to be charged. Cigar lighters from Uncle
Joe were available as approved accessories by Standard-Triumph as far back as
the early 50's so that won't upset originality people. Ken Richardson always
had one in his Works rally cars as he was rarely seen without a cigarette. Back
to sleep now

Jonmac

---
is active.