Re: [TR] Accessory power in +ground TR3

To: list Triumph <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Accessory power in +ground TR3
From: Chris Simo <ccsimonsen@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 18:24:35 -0400
Cc: cfmtr3a@verizon.net

--001a114041624d16d805111ed9af

I went with a dc to dc converter before finally doing the so very simple
conversion to neg ground. It worked well for a long time until i wanted a
fancy high output stereo...

I tried the isolated power jack and it threw pretty sparks when my poorly
mounted radio fell over. If you try this out make sure you put a fuse in
both legs (belt and suspenders)

--001a114041624d16d805111ed9af

 conversion to neg ground. It worked well for a long time until i wanted a =
fancy high output stereo...</p>
y mounted radio fell over. If you try this out make sure you put a fuse in =
both legs (belt and suspenders)=C2=A0 </p>

--001a114041624d16d805111ed9af--

--===============2747653358667413639==

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive