Re: [TR] Interesting Cam Condition

To: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [TR] Interesting Cam Condition
From: Don Hiscock <don.hiscock@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 13:46:50 -0400
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=mime-version:in-reply-to:references:from:date:message-id:subject:to :cc:content-type; bh=fvzeiduI+80+AVGJsTEP2onIAR2U3Fdo+pldPhGTCGE=; b=lOkTE/NXHrTHlDq0HKHNQa5Oy/TIl1b1VsVYWwsPC5soM15sztFOFLgBByPrKEPEco NtMn5P15Cvrl18e5Mc4b7mEz5x5YKfr/4YzJ63XcO4AYY6BrxEpPly5B6QeupEynHchg ni076FSjoMDqH5tv05d3MZaVmpDkGmb3DOQcElifuL2Mxmi5pRl1dPZUodhYGfmmfIXJ 8xNuSWgNPzkUIgI+jXWKlWCwUdwXrRNUgOCq6ztEBU7XbynyC9PVhVDHMI1NA2An0dJ5 YvXFwHH9dPWYfFm0shdP79MW3432/TBgIfScpqnVpImTlZPYNQAjzu5C8tra4nCUATJs XDhQ==
Sender: triumphs-bounces@autox.team.net
Mobil has a FAQ on ZDDP and Mobil 1.
http://www.mobiloil.com/usa-english/motoroil/car_care/askmobil/ZDDP_Levels_Classic_Cars.aspx

Don