Re: [TR] Interesting Cam Condition

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Interesting Cam Condition
From: "TeriAnn J. Wakeman" <tjwakeman@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 May 2012 06:20:54 -0700
Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=20120113; h=message-id:date:from:user-agent:mime-version:to:subject:references :in-reply-to:content-type:content-transfer-encoding; bh=Ue+oaJE12ANrxenSG8K/zTC0oypfvkvfjFaYXc45ETs=; b=wl/5th5Tr9EY6Lepz6HjOO4aQonXU/2WSRGUCplVCPYivjiHt6heYy9kNLrCcchrZJ WcGffvmijOlon/ptPQUdGzxggROWeBBtDJUE7DWh2m1yuozvQd015/BwmsZceRVv9ZrZ R6QhdxWziYxa9IQdBVgs6E0sEsIoA7BqQwkn+23fHc2xoOTj15wPbVgwts58B9ONJIRp 9ssM59xGHlhRB1mrwndzLuizwDrLNyD/JDpok7SURHXZFTYEmoGUEbqWeDfJYc6EOklN c9GblGYqosRiWfrhZQvGl9CbPsKt/CC58uNgzmOsElBC97GJOgEwG1Nq4zo9Ix9h5gNG z/dA==
Sender: triumphs-bounces@autox.team.net