Re: [TR] Moss Motors convoluted ordering sytstem

To: "spook01@comcast.net" <spook01@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Moss Motors convoluted ordering sytstem
From: Keith Stewart <keithstewart@execulink.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 18:03:01 -0500
On 2012-01-30, at 2:12 PM, spook01@comcast.net wrote:

> Guys,
> I know the owner of lbcc, and he charges a discount off moss to everyone.
He gets some things from other suppliers, but Jeff NEVER stiffs his
customers.
> He and his wife travel to car shows all season long, and since his is a mom
and pop organization, sometimes he uses recycled boxes.
> He tries very hard to pack so there is no damage, but I'm sure sometimes he
uses a box that is to hand, even though its too big.

** triumphs@autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html
Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Forums: http://www.team.net/forums