Re: [TR] Moss Motors convoluted ordering sytstem

To: "'Keith Stewart'" <keithstewart@execulink.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] Moss Motors convoluted ordering sytstem
From: <wbeech@flash.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 10:04:30 -0600
Shipping costs are a real problem with everyone that charges a flat amount
based on the selling price.  Something that weighs a few ounces costs you &
I the same to ship as an item that weighs 10 pounds if the selling price
falls in the same bracket.

About the only consolation is the "Wish List" feature that lets you
accumulate non-emergency items.  I use this to add to an order if I am
ordering something I need right away.  Even play with the items to get as
close to the top of the value bracket without going to the next shipping
cost level.

Odd you should mention LBCC as I thought they only charged actual costs,
maybe I dreamed that somewhere?

Bill