Re: [TR] Moss Motors convoluted ordering sytstem

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Moss Motors convoluted ordering sytstem
From: Keith Stewart <keithstewart@execulink.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 08:36:50 -0500
On Sun, 29 Jan 2012, at 20:01 PM, Bob Labuz <yellowtr@adelphia.net> wrote:

> When I need something from Moss I use a Moss reseller such as Little
> British Car Co. : http://www.lbcarco.com/

Yeah, I thought so too, but never again. Jeff et al are great people, but I
will only buy from them at car events after I ordered some decals that could
easily, and safely, been shipped in an envelope with cardboard protector but
instead was packaged so as to cost twice as much in shipping as the decals
were priced. $15.00 - $20.00 in shipping was a bit much for a $10.00 decal.

Keith R. Stewart
75 Camden Road
London, Ontario
N5X 2K2