Re: [TR] unusual Triumph, Beaufort SC

To: "'William Pugh'" <anabil007@comcast.net>, "'John Macartney'"
Subject: Re: [TR] unusual Triumph, Beaufort SC
From: "Alex & Janet Thomson" <aljlthomson@charter.net>
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2012 18:13:21 -0500
There was a great article about those cars that appeared in "The Vintage
Triumph" two or three years ago. Unfortunately, I don't have the issue
easily at hand right now, otherwise I would specify the specific issue. To
me, the roofline could have been a model for the MBG-GT. Very similar
angles.

Alex Thomson