[TR] unusual Triumph, Beaufort SC

To: Triumphs email list <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] unusual Triumph, Beaufort SC
From: Tim Gaines <mtgaines@presby.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2012 16:44:09 -0500
This is a "what is it" post.  My wife and I were within a few miles
of Beaufort, SC for a weekend getaway when we were passed by a little
Triumph station wagon.  It was RHD and looked kind of Stag-like in
the front.  I suspect it is/was rather common in the UK, but I've
never seen one before.  Is it a Stag?  Was it anyone on the list?  It
was kind of a greenish-blue with a fair number of stickers displayed,
one for a surf shop.  Definitely not a show car, but not terrible looking.

Tim
Clinton, SC
1974 TR6
1980 Spitfire