Re: [TR] unusual Triumph, Beaufort SC

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] unusual Triumph, Beaufort SC
From: Tim Gaines <mtgaines@presby.edu>
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2012 19:36:15 -0500
Thanks Tony and John.  I did Google it, and it was the Estate.  I had
come across an early Estate initially, and I know it wasn't that, but
I had missed the newer one.  Sorry to bomb the list multiple
times.  I just changed my email program, and I thought I had botched
my nickname for the Triumphs list, but I didn't.

Tim