[TR] Fred Thomas Decal

To: 6 Digest <6pack@autox.team.net>, FOT <fot@autox.team.net>, Triumph List
Subject: [TR] Fred Thomas Decal
From: marty sukey <trmarty@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2011 12:46:00 -0400
The subject of a decal honoring Fred Thomas was proposed last week.  After some
initial dialog we WILL be proceeding with this project.  The design and details
are in the initial stages but the intent is to have a 3 inch decal offered to
who ever wants one at a minimal cost to pay for the manufacturing and mailing
of the decals.  This will not be a for profit enterprise.  I am NOT taking
orders yet. Lots of details to be worked out before that point. I will post
updates on the project as we go forward so be patient with me:) .

Thanks,
Marty Sukey

Triumphs@autox.team.net
Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html