Re: [TR] TR3 brake light switch test

To: <jeremiah@curryclan.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3 brake light switch test
From: "THOMAS FANSHER" <tfansher@comcast.net>
Date: Fri, 13 Feb 2009 11:37:57 -0500
Check for power across the fuse(s) I've had that problem in the past -
corrosion at the fuse buss.
Good luck.
Tom
60 TR3A - that I should be working on now
61 TR3A  that's so much fun, I don't do much else
62 TR4
73 Stag

I was trying to figure out why my brake lights don't work today and I

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net