[TR] More on Smoking TR3 after replacing Head Gasket

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] More on Smoking TR3 after replacing Head Gasket
From: Allan Reich <areich@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 16:45:38 -0700
I need some more help from the listers!
I found the source of my water .. I have two cracks in the block ..
where bolt #9 and bolt #10 are in the block.  They are small hairline
cracks that go from the stud threads to the water jackets, but they are
visible to the eye (in fact I have pictures that show the cracks).
My questions are:
- Can this be repaired with some kind of thread epoxy or ????
- Do I find a another block and swap all my parts over?
Allan Reich - Vancouver
1960 TR3A - TS65713L (+O)

http://www.vtr.org

Triumphs@autox.team.net