Re: [TR] More on Smoking TR3 after replacing Head Gasket

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] More on Smoking TR3 after replacing Head Gasket
From: terryrs@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 00:01:57 +0000
Would like to say there's a simple solution, but it all depends on what your
purpose for the car is.  If you plan on a daily driver, I don't believe in
shortcuts.  Do everything right today, you can drive safe at speed, and you
won't be calling AAA from the side of the road during a rainstorm in Vancouver.

Just my two cents.

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A
New Hampshire
From: "wbeech" <wbeech@flash.net>