Re: [TR] OD Speedometer Cable Routing

To: <DLylis@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] OD Speedometer Cable Routing
From: "Geo & Kathleen Hahn" <ahwahnee@cybertrails.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2008 08:08:09 -0700
Thought my wife wouldn't be interested in that either... until we got into
Prescott on the BEAT drive and she informed me that I was doing 96 when I
blew by the BMW Z8*.

At least she waited to mention it, making it more of an observation than a
criticism.

The early TRs had the speedo on the left (LHD) then moved it to the inside
slot for the reasons mentioned.

Geo

 *Closed course, professional driver, do not attempt ;)