Re: [TR] OD Speedometer Cable Routing

To: <DLylis@aol.com>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [TR] OD Speedometer Cable Routing
From: "Joe Laurito" <trglory@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 9 Jun 2008 22:04:31 -0400
--===============0931192491==

Dave;

I put mine on the left because TRA said so, but the speedo would not fit
worth a darn on the right....dash bracket fouled the ODO reset stem. I tried
to route the stem a couple of different ways but it wasn't gonna happen, so
I ended up putting it back on the other side and it is now very happy. Also,
I am more comfortable looking for the RPMs on the right because that's where
it is on my TR6, TR7 and TR8. My navigator will just have to put up with it!

Joe