[TR] rivet gun.(no list content)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] rivet gun.(no list content)
From: "Paradise Music" <paradise.71@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 18:24:20 GMT
Hello the list.  Does anyone have a rivet gun big enough to handle 1/4" rivets
that they would sell me, rent me or loan me?  I'm reattaching some parts on my
River Queen steel hull houseboat, and that's the way they went on originally.
I would be happy to leave security w/someone if they need it before loaning or
renting.  Thanks in advance, as always, y'all the greatest
Bryan C. Loy
1971 TR6

===     http://www.vtr.org