[TR] TR4 trailer hitch recommendations

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] TR4 trailer hitch recommendations
From: Steven Newell <steven@newellboys.com>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 14:35:44 -0700
I want to put a 1 1/4" trailer hitch on the TR4 to carry our mountain
bikes this summer. That way, if we break down, we'll just ride the rest
of the way to our destination. :) Actually we're just doing more riding
as a family and I'd like to take the TR4 on the mountain drives to the
trailhead. Recommendations? Sources? Caveats? Thanks in advance.

Steven Newell
Littleton, CO USA
'62 TR4 x 2

===     http://www.vtr.org