Re: [TR] TR3A Broken new windscreen

To: TR250Driver@aol.com
Subject: Re: [TR] TR3A Broken new windscreen
From: Allan Reich <areich@telus.net>
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2007 12:12:11 -0700
Darrell:
The cracks were not caused by those screws .. I had read lots of
warnings about those.  The cracks do not start or end anywhere near the
3 screws .. they start in the top corners and end about a foot from each
side on the bottom. See crude attempt to draw with text characters.

Allan

===     http://www.vtr.org