[TR] tr3-a wiring harness

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] tr3-a wiring harness
From: L1J1S@aol.com
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 11:09:59 EDT
hello, i am trying to complete the installation of my wiring harness in my
60 tr3-a. the central control panal is all hook up and working> the problem ,
the wires coming into the engine compartment(off the right and left inner
fenders) do not correspond to the color that i have for a tr3-a schmatic. the
color codes  are correct on the diagram, but the colors of the remaining  wires
for the front directional wires are of a different color. i purchased the
wiring harness from one of the three major domestic supplier here four years
ago. has anyone encountered such a problem?? any clues are how i  can finnish
the
wiring for the front directionals lights? and one other  note which i willl
take up on another post to the site> regards,  larry  schwartz

===     http://www.vtr.org