[TR] Caravans to VTR 2007?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] Caravans to VTR 2007?
From: Cosmo Kramer <tr4a2712@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2007 06:52:22 -0700 (PDT)
------Org. mess:
  Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 18:54:16 -0600
  From: "Glenn A. Merrell"
  Subject: Caravans to VTR 2007, add more or join them please

  Okay, VTR 2007 is about 31 days away. I am starting to plan my route if any
other Triumphs want to merge in route.
  ///////////////////////////////////

  Hi List!
  OK, so I'm a little late in jumping in on this thread. I've been away at TRA
& then spent last week catching up on my 'backlog' of TRIUMPH Digest Readings &
E-mailing. YES, I have read the past digests to find that the list agreed to
wait to get the 'Finial organization' of the caravan at the TRF Summer Party
(TRF's SP).

  OK! That's GREAT for the people that are going to TRF's SP BEFORE going on to
VTR. BUT!       What about the people that are going to VTR from their home &
NOT to TRF's SP first?

  I would like to 'hook up' with anyone that would be passing by or leaving the
Buffalo area on Mon. 7/16 in the early AM, OR from some point close on YOUR
ROUTE & driving straight through to arrive at VTR that night.

  I was planning on going the I-90 East & turning East/South at I-690 (around
Syracuse), then merge onto I-80 South (crossing into PA). Then taking exit #194
(toward US-6/US11), Merge onto I-476 South (Allentown) & on to VTR. Thus
equaling about a 6 hr. ride with about 373 miles.

  Now If I leave about 06:00, You can do some math to estimate about when I
might be able to 'Hook up' with you at a point of meeting to join you.  Note:
I'm willing to alter my route to 'hook up' with you or the group.

  Yes, I'm aware that this is still about 3 weeks away, But I do know that
dealing with reading my TR Digest Readings will cause a delay in response time.
This is why I'm bring this thread up again & so 'early' to some people's
thinking.

  BTW- I can put anyone up for the Sun.night 7-15 (because I'm leaving that
Mon. 7/16) if they are willing to camp out or sleep on an air mattress on our
floor (For those that don't camp). I shall supply the bedding.  Sorry that I
don't have more beds for my guests.   :>(

-Cosmo Kramer

 in the all-new Yahoo! Mail Beta.

===     http://www.vtr.org