RE: [TR] oxy-acetylene settings

To: "'Bob Rochlin'" <r_rochlin@hotmail.com>, "triumphs"
Subject: RE: [TR] oxy-acetylene settings
From: "Aaron Brendzy" <Aaron@Brendzy.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 18:55:19 -0700
Bob,

The size and type of tips will very the required pressure a lot. Best to
start with the manufacturer.

Here's the Smith's chart for cutting tips.
http://www.smithequipment.com/products/pdfpages/page30.pdf

Welding tips here
http://www.smithequipment.com/products/pdfpages/page42.pdf

One thing to remember is to open the tank valves fully. If you don't you
can/will blow the regulator. You don't want to just crack them a bit.

Aaron