[TR] White Post

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] White Post
From: Edward Purdy <n33ep@comcast.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2007 10:46:15 -0400
Although White Post is known for repairng brake and clutch cylinders I asked
them to sleeve the overdrive unit for my TR3.  They agreed and did a fine
job but were not too excited by the depth required for the accumulator
piston.  They use brass tubing for the sleeve which should be fine for
brakes and clutches but I am not sure how well it will work out for my OD as
the accumulator has steel rings on the piston.  Time will tell.

===     http://www.vtr.org