Re: [TR] Re: Triumph SCAMS ON EBAY

To: dkspence@telus.net, Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Re: Triumph SCAMS ON EBAY
From: TR6UO@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 17:15:07 EDT
In a message dated 6/21/2007 1:34:56 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
dkspence@telus.net writes:

Seems  like our cars have been targeted by the scammers.

Actually, the scammers are targeting anything of general interest. Some of
us only see the TRs because that's what we look for. I've seen scams on
everything from classic Chevelles to Z3s (interest only, not shopping). Most of

them can be readily identified by the very poor written English and  the non-US
suffix in the e-mail address. At the very least, they're looking  for your
e-mail address which they get from your response.

Steve

===     http://www.vtr.org