[TR] TR4 clutch master revisited

To: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: [TR] TR4 clutch master revisited
From: pethier@comcast.net
Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2007 23:40:22 +0000
My TR4 clutch master cylinder is leaking.

Where is the best place to buy rebuild kits?

Is there any difference in kits required through the run of the TR4?  This car
is an early one, CT2846L.

It's her car when it's a question of where it gets driven.

It's my car when it needs repairs.

--
Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul Minnesota  USA
1962 Triumph TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban,

===     http://www.vtr.org