[TR] Caravan from TRR to VTR

To: Triumph List <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: [TR] Caravan from TRR to VTR
From: Brian Jones <brianjone5@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2007 05:35:14 -0400
I know the area well from annual motorcycling trips. If anyone was
looking for a route, these would be my suggestions for your Caravan

To the North, pick up 120 E at St Marys. From Emporium to Reno its a
terrific blast - a fast, winding road, no stop signs, along a valley
bedside a fast-moving tout stream. Then find 45 to 61 to Shamokin. Go
South on 125, 501, then East on 322, finding your way to Valley Forge.

To the South, the roads are less spectacular, but you could stop at
Shanksville, crash site of United's Flight 93. Its not something you
would ever forget.

Safe travels,

Brian

===     http://www.vtr.org