RE: [TR] TR 3 transmission cover underside

To: tr3driver@ca.rr.com, dorpaul@negia.net
Subject: RE: [TR] TR 3 transmission cover underside
From: "tom white" <tswhitez123@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jun 2007 02:28:38 +0000
Instead of sound insulation I use heat shield on the underside of my TR3A
transmission cover.  It is the kind of insulation that has ceramic
insulation between two layers of heavy foil.  I adhere it to the tunnel with
appolstery glue from the local auto parts store.  The glue works well.  I
have very little problem with oil and road grime getting on it.

Best regards,
Tom

Make every IM count. Download Messenger and join the im Initiative now.
Its free. http://im.live.com/messenger/im/home/?source=TAGHM_June07

===     http://www.vtr.org