RE: [TR] wire help

To: "'John Mitchell'" <jmitch@snet.net>, <KingR44916@aol.com>
Subject: RE: [TR] wire help
From: "Bob Danielson" <75TR6@tr6.danielsonfamily.org>
Date: Wed, 13 Jun 2007 22:36:16 -0400
WHOA.......... Dan's diagram is wrong? Time to ask the "man" himself. I know
Dan and he's always looking to update and correct any wiring diagram. He
shows the C2 wire on a "75 as a brown wire and on a '76 as a ground wire.

Dan......the question has come up as to the function of a Black/Blue wire on
a '76 TR6. Your color schematic shows it as seatbelt module wire to the LH
sensor (actually you don't have that wire color labeled on your '76 diagram
but it's black/Blue on a '75). On John Mitchell's car it goes to C2 on his
starter relay (your color diagram shows C2 as a ground wire). Can you shed
any light (no pun intended) on this discrepancy?

Thanks

Bob Danielson
1975 TR6 CF38503U
Running w/ Throttle Body Injection